Hi Mazher here

sagarufio

Hi Mazher here

Postby sagarufio » Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:49 pm

Let me introduce my self to you guys. Till now what ever i have seen in your game engine is great, and it has really great aspects. Let me know if you guys need my help we are in gaming industry from last 14 years and running those from long long time.
I can give some good ideas and mods you need to put into your script.
1. You need to put Cron work for resources make it something like ( what ever resources you create from admin panel those should come every 10 mints). sure it is not hard for you.
2. You need to give users city map as well as there is world map which is already good one. ( so try to put city map as well )

3. You should put features in global map like when user click on others city at global map there it should give options, Attack,spy,alliance request and message.
I am sure you guys has backup team for codes if not we can help you guys out as well. This engine has real good aspects.

you guys can contact me at gamesupport@ live .com
Thank you
With all due respect
Mazher
CEO of MGS Enterprise
owner of shoptadka.com
Owner of revbikers.com
owner of neerushaa.com

raffa505
Site Admin

Re: Hi Mazher here

Postby raffa505 » Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:02 am

Of course we need help, and currently I'm working alone on the project (some people make translation, test or make templates, they don't work on the framework!)
for 1) don't uderstand.
for 2) there will be with city system 2
for 3) you are trying map system 2 right? then you have right
Thanks for your intrest, if you want you can contact me on skype: raffa505

sagarufio

Postby sagarufio » Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:03 am

Have added you at skype my id is mazher.rasheed

sagarufio

Postby sagarufio » Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:04 am

let me know the time we can communicate at skype.
Also inside game there is an issue. you know all the resources what ever name we have given they should come in reach time interval. like every 10 mints.
for example.
you have made resources name foods. it is max level in building 1. and you have putted research for food you can increase the level for food to come more in fixed time interval. Problem is when you refresh page resources added more again refresh it will add again. so players can keep adding resources like hell which is not good.

sagarufio

Postby sagarufio » Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:28 am

http://1.vogueera.com/ am working on script here. checking bugs and also making good game story on your script. need you to check the resources comes every page refresh. also army not coming after recruit.:)

raffa505
Site Admin

Postby raffa505 » Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:09 am

Sorry but resource production it's correct, you can adjust rates or write your custom resource production function and post it as mod here :D
And yeah I'll add researches bonuses when I've time :D
I'm currently working on city system 2 (travian like)

friv4school

Postby friv4school » Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:49 am

I found a lot of information here to create this actually best for all newbie here. Thank you for this information.

luonvuive

Hi Mazher here

Postby luonvuive » Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:08 am

I like your all post. You have done really good work. I like play game: Banana Kong banana kong

game
| banana kong download | bananakong | kong game . What about you?

luonvuive

Postby luonvuive » Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:11 am

I was very impressed by this post, this site has always been pleasant news. Thank you very much for such an interesting post. Keep working, great job! In my free time, I like play game: castle clash, usps tracking number format ln,Dream League Soccer, Swords And Souls, baixar whatsapp gratis. What about you?

Return to “Code Discussion”